Monday, February 7, 2011

Google IO Registration Open

Since today the registration for Google IO 2011 is open :) and I already registered myself. I always wanted to go to this event and I never had the opportunity, this year is different or at least that is my plan. I am hoping my work is not going to mess with this.

So, hit the link and register :) because this year it is going to be awesome s awesome that it took like one hour to register myself it seems Google servers can't hold this traffic so hurry up!!!. You can see the sessions here. The early registration ends on April 16th but I am sure It is going to be sold out way before that.

Update.- According to Vic Gundotra ( Google's VP of Engineering ) the registration sold out in 59 minutes!!!! that is insane!!!! Hope you could get your tickets on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment