Sunday, February 27, 2011

Google Developer Periodic Table

I remember the hard time I had back in high school when I had to learn the chemical periodic table and all the properties they have all they classified by gases non gases, metals, noble gases, etc etc.

Anyways, Google found a similar way to present their developer products and APIs. I did not know they had that many and curiously the 2 in the top are Android and Chromium which make sense since both of them are competing among themselves right now. I do not know at what point both of them will merge but having to Operating Systems competing on each other does not make sense.

Every item in the table has a link to its description and documentation which is really handy.
Google Developer Products and APIs

No comments:

Post a Comment