Saturday, January 1, 2011

Switching from iPhone to Android

I found this nice article about jumping from iphone to android. Everyone who knows me knows that I am an android guy :) I have used Iphone and to be honest it has good things but most of them I do not like; maybe because I am a developer and I like openness and apple iOS just simple does not have.



I must say that iOS is much user friendly than Android  also their apps, but I am sure that is something Android will improve eventually and what's more from a developer point of view it is not a deal breaker.

The article mentions the good and the bad of moving from iPhone to Android. Things good like free navigation, voice input commands, notifications, perfect harmony with Google services, storage options and a lot more. And also the bad things like the Android fragmentation. It is true, since it is open you can find a lot of android flavors thanks to the manufactures, low battery life ( Evo from spring ) .


Really it is a nice article to read if you are planning to switch to an Android powered device :)

No comments:

Post a Comment