Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Google IO 2011

Finally the Google IO 2011 web site is up and running :) I have been dreaming about going to this conference since ever! and this year might be my opportunity. I am really excited about this. I am huge fan of Google and I use most of its products for my work and hobbies.

The web site has a countdown showing the days, hours, minutes and seconds to this great event. Even though the registration is not open yet I am sure it will be pretty soon. I am hoping I will be able to register myself as a student hoping they will allow my Bolivian ID where it says I am a student :)

There will be really good talks this year. You can take a look at them here, I am most interested in Android though.

Meanwhile you can check the videos from last year. There a lot of videos of all the sessions and more, enjoy it!

So let's go to Google IO 2011!!!!

UPDATE. It seems that the general registration will start on February 7th, according to Vic Gundotra last tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment