Monday, May 9, 2011

Google IO!!! :)

At the end I made it!!! I am in San Francisco with one of friends from university back in Bolivia. It was difficult to get the days off. I do not know why since it is my personal time off ( one of the things I hate about my job) anyways, I am here now :)

This is my first time in San Francisco and so far it has been amazing!! I wish, I could stay more time though there are so many things to do so many things to see and I am only going to stay for the conference and I do not think I will have time to walk around, I will do my best though.

I will try to post during these days but I am not sure I could. You can see the full schedule here and this year Google will stream the keynotes, android and chrome sessions online and in real time! So if you couldn't get a ticket at least you can watch these ones from anywhere.

Sunset in San Francisco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment