Saturday, October 1, 2011

200 Downloads and Posts

Today is a great day :) My Android application passed 200 downloads :) from all 200 40.8% are on Froyo, 30.6% on GingerBread and the rest Honeycomb so that means I need to work on the Tablet optimized version more which is something I am working on among other things. I can only tell it is going to be amazing :)

Besides that this is the 200 post :) what a coincidence isn't it? With almost 5000 page views  I started this blog just to share all the things I like and learn. I know the comments are under moderation but that is something I will try to remove in the future, please believe me :). I know I am not posting as much as before, but that is because of all the work trips, work projects and all that, I will get more time to keep sharing my hacking nights :)

So thanks for all the support, comments and all that I will keeping sharing as usual.

Happy coding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment