Monday, October 17, 2011

Google I/O 2012

We are not even done with 2011 and Google has already announced the dates for Google I/O 2012. Mark your calendars because next year this event will take place in San Francisco 24 and 25 of April in the Moscone Center. They haven't published the registration details yet, they said they will do it soon though :)
Me and Sundar Pichai :)
This year's Google I/O was amazing and even when they sold out in less than a hour I was able to make it :) and It was one of the most exiting experiences of this year. I met a lot of Googlers, very interesting people and I learned a lot! thanks to that I was able to published my Android app :)

You can watch the videos from the all the sessions here and read the official post here.

Who is going next year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment