Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Google

Today Google is turning 13 and as far as I know it is old enough to have a Facebook account, although not enough to have a Google+. Ironic isn't it?


Whoever knows me also knows that I love Google :) I use almost all its products if not all them. My first email from GMail is from 2004! when it was invite only and since then it is my primary email :)

I was able to go to Google IO this year which was one of my dreams and I finally could make it real :) I was selected to test their first Chrome OS Notebook a.k.a CR-48 :) I also developed my first Chrome extension and Android App and of course I got my N1 which I believe is one of the best cellphones ever :)

So it is safe to say that I am a Google fan :) and even though I haven't accomplished my dream to work there yet I am sure one day I will,

So, happy birthday Google :) and I am sure there are a lot more to come.

Here is a video which shows Google's history and I must say I have been there for most of its accomplishments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment