Monday, April 25, 2011

A Century with IBM

This year IBM celebrates its 100th birthday! pretty impressive indeed. IBM is one of the biggest and oldest tech companies in the world and this commemorative video shows some of their achievements during this time.

I was born in 1981 and the very first time I touched a computer wasn't until I turned 7 I think. It was a old 386 running DOS 5 and the mouse was just introduced to personal computers. I was the younger student I remember that :) since then I moved to Logo, Turbo Pascal, C++, Java and long list of technologies and I love it Computers have been my addiction since that day :)


You can fin more information about IBM's 100 birthday in its web page where they show a lot more information about all this years.

Enjoy the Video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment