Friday, January 21, 2011

Larry Page to replace Eric Schmidt as Google CEO

This new is all over the internet now and i was surprised as well when I read it. It seems Larry Page will replace Eric Schmidt as Google CEO, Eric will stay as Chairman though and Sergey will focus on new products.
I wonder what this is going to mean. There are a lot of speculation around there, a lot of blogs are posting about this topic. The 3 of them made a great team and it seems they will still working together this is just a organizational change because according to the official post they will still making all the strategic desicions.
I wonder if ten years from now it is going to be Sergey's turn as Google CEO :). I know it is for the best and I am looking forward to see the new changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment